School » Enrollment


11th and 12th grade students who wish to enroll at Vista High School must be referred by Escalon High School counselors before being admitted to VHS.

Please contact the Escalon High School counseling center at (209) 838-7073 ext. 7112 in order to make an appointment with a counselor.

Transferring to VHS

Students wishing to transfer to Vista High School from another district must first visit the Escalon Unified District Office or contact them at (209) 838-3591.